Dr. Schneider has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Franklin Schneider, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Schneider completed a residency at Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases Faulkner Hosp, Internal Medicine Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year. He currently practices at Southcoast Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases Faulkner Hosp, Internal Medicine Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital
- 1989, Internship Hospital
- Lahey Clin Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Union College, Schenectady, NY, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Cardiology
Southcoast Health Cardiology1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 273-2460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schneider?
Dr Schneider has looked after my heart for over five years. During this time he has been very respectful, treating me like the cogent human being I am. In addition, he conducts himself as a partner in my healthcare. I like him and look forward to our appointments. I have enlisted his help as an advocate in gaining social security disability and housing stability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Franklin Schneider, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schneider's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schneider accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schneider frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertension.
Dr. Schneider's office is located at 1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital