Call (478) 217-3190 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Franklin Fuenmayor-Cardozo, MD is a nephrology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Kidney Center of Central Georgia and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo is board certified in Nephrology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Venezuelan Social Security Institute, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Venezuelan Social Security Institute, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Center of Central Georgia
Kidney Center of Central Georgia657 Hemlock St Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 217-3190
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo?
Very knowledgeable concerning kidney problems and treatment. Very pleasant attitude and takes time to go over labs with patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Franklin Fuenmayor-Cardozo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Gout, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo's office is located at 657 Hemlock St Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health