Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Franklin Fuenmayor-Cardozo, MD is a nephrology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Kidney Center of Central Georgia and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo is board certified in Nephrology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Venezuelan Social Security Institute, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Venezuelan Social Security Institute, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo?
Very knowledgeable concerning kidney problems and treatment. Very pleasant attitude and takes time to go over labs with patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Gout, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo's office is located at 657 Hemlock St Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuenmayor-Cardozo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Medical Center, Navicent Health