Dr. Frank Venzara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Venzara's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Venzara, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Merritt Island, FL. Dr. Venzara completed a residency at Texas A&M U-Scott & White Hospital. He currently practices at Florida Retina Specialists and is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Venzara is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Retina Consultants Of Alabama, Pc, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Texas A&M U-Scott & White Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Texas A&M U-Scott & White Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Medical School — 2008
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Argus Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Health First Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Retina Specialists
Florida Retina Specialists P.A.280 N Sykes Creek Pkwy Ste B, Merritt Island, FL 32953 Existing Patients: (321) 735-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Venzara?
Have been receiving treatment for retina issue and have known Dr Venzara to be currently and thoroughly informed about my eye condition. He is very informative and presents a professional manner at all times. I trust Dr Venzara, period!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Venzara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Venzara frequently treats Drusen, Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Venzara's office is located at 280 N Sykes Creek Pkwy Ste B, Merritt Island, FL 32953. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Venzara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Canaveral Hospital