Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Frank Titterington, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Titterington completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Titterington is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4177 Broadway Ste 200, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 561-9200
Plaza Primary Care & Geriatrics
Plaza Primary Care & Geriatrics4440 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 561-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Titterington?
I have been seeing Dr Titterington for over 25 years. He is a consummate professional. I am always amazed as to how prepared he is for my visit before I arrive and often asks about things that were discussed or observed six or twelve months prior. He genuinely cares !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Titterington has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Titterington frequently treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Arthritis of the Elbow.
Dr. Titterington's office is located at 4177 Broadway Ste 200, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital