Dr. Frank Arnold, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arnold's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Arnold, MD is a family medicine specialist in Aztec, NM. Dr. Arnold completed a residency at Resurrection Medical Center. He currently practices at San Juan Health Partners Family Medicine, Aztec, NM and is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Resurrection Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Northwest Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Juan Health Partners Family Medicine, Aztec, NM
San Juan Health Partners Aztec120 Llano St, Aztec, NM 87410 Existing Patients: (505) 334-3404
San Juan Health Partners Walk-in Clinic100 N Church St, Bloomfield, NM 87413 Existing Patients: (505) 609-6675
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arnold?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arnold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arnold frequently treats Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Type 2, and Bronchitis.
Dr. Arnold's office is located at 120 Llano St, Aztec, NM 87410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arnold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center