Dr. Frank Dancuart, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Dancuart completed a residency at Princess Margaret Hospital. He currently practices at Oncology of San Antonio and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Tex MD Anderson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Princess Margaret Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Wayne St University Affil Hosp/Va Ho, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Cayetano Heredia University Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Facultad De Medicina Alberto Hurtado, Medical School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Community Health Choice
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Methodist Hospital Community Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Texas True Choice
- United Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dancuart?
- Baptist Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital