Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frank Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Joplin, MO. He currently practices at Freeman Hospital and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Missouri State University, Other Education — 2014
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
He saved my life. I had a big heart attack and was on life support. Dr Kim came in and stinted the widow maker and placed a life support machine for my heart. I was told that I died suddenly but was brought back. I’m very thankful
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 3333 McIntosh Cir Ste 4, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Springfield
Freeman Heart & Vascular Institute - 2nd Location3333 McIntosh Cir Ste 4, Joplin, MO 64804 (417) 347-5000