Dr. Frank Laurri, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lewiston, NY. Dr. Laurri completed a residency at Suny Affil Hosps. He currently practices at PIERCE, KATHERINE L RN FNP and is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Laurri is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Pierce, Katherine L Rn Fnp
Pierce, Katherine L Rn Fnp5290 Military Rd Ste 10, Lewiston, NY 14092 (716) 205-0170
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital
- Suny Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laurri?
I been seeing Dr Laurrie for a long time and i feel safe with him. He is a wonderful Dr with a wonderful bedside manner. I love how he takes time to sit and talk to the patient before he cks them . I have recommended many to him and i give him 5 stars plus. Hats off to him. Also his manager Pat i give 5 star too and Kathy Pierce.They have also been caring n understanding. I will continue to count my blessings for them. God bless you all From Candy
- Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital
- Mount Saint Mary's Hospital And Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center