Dr. Frank Carrea, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carrea's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Carrea, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Carrea completed a residency at New England Deaconess. and is affiliated with Banner Churchill Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carrea is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New England Deaconess, Residency Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 555, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 770-7622
Saint Mary's Cardiology - Downtown Reno645 N Arlington Ave Ste 440, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 770-7622
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center235 W 6th St, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 770-6490
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carrea?
Every visit has been great. All my questions answered everything explained and I was never rushed
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carrea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carrea frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Carrea's office is located at 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 555, Reno, NV 89503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carrea has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center