Dr. Frank Hrisomalos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hrisomalos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Hrisomalos, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Carmel, IN. He currently practices at Nicholas F Hrisomalos MD, PC and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hrisomalos is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nicholas F Hrisomalos MD, PC
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hrisomalos?
I had a detached retina.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hrisomalos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hrisomalos frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Macular Hole, and Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid.
Dr. Hrisomalos' office is located at 10300 N Illinois St, Carmel, IN 46290. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hrisomalos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis