Dr. Frank Manetta, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Manetta completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at North Shore University Hospital and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manetta is board certified in General Surgery.
North Shore University Hospital
NSUH-Dept of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 562-4970
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manetta?
An amazing surgeon!
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Southside Hospital