Dr. Frank Balis, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Balis completed a residency at Van Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at FOR USE ONLY AT TRAINING FACILITY. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balis is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
For Use Only At Training Facility
For Use Only At Training Facility3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-1000
- Chldns or Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Van Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Van Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balis?