Dr. Frank Liporace, MD is a orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Jersey City, NJ. Dr. Liporace completed a residency at Hospital For Joint Diseases. He currently practices at NYU Orthopedics and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liporace is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NYU Orthopedics377 Jersey Ave Ste 280a, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Existing Patients: (201) 716-5850
- Hospital For Joint Diseases, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Hospital For Joint Diseases, Internship Hospital — 2000
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liporace?
Excellent surgeon!!! Dr.Liporace got me back on my two feet after a very successful knee replacement. He is exceptionally considerate and takes the time to very thoroughly explain potential medical options.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Liberty Health - Jersey City Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital