Dr. Frank Walter, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Dr. Walter completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Wisconsin River Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Aspirus Riverview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walter is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Wisconsin River Orthopaedics140 24th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 Existing Patients: (715) 424-1881
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Detroit Rec Hospital And University Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Medical College Wisconsin, Medical School — 2001
- University of North Dakota, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walter?
i would recommend Dr. Walter to anyone facing surgery. His expertise and knowledge are truly an asset to the community and his patients. He does the right thing and is very thorough. To have trust in a provider is huge and Iwould totally trust his judgment and advice.
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital