Dr. Frank Hampton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Rome, GA. Dr. Hampton completed a residency at Floyd Med Center. He currently practices at Harbin Clinic and is affiliated with Floyd Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hampton is board certified in Family Practice.
Harbin Clinic1825 Martha Berry Blvd NW, Rome, GA 30165 (706) 233-8504
- Floyd Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hampton?
I have gone to Dr. Hampton for many years, and I trust him completely. He does take time to listen to what I tell him, and he takes the time to explain to me what the diagnosis is and what he feels is the best treatment. He will order tests if he thinks I need them, but never unnecessarily. I even spoke to him one year on Thanksgiving when I felt I could not wait until he was back in the office. I think very highly of Dr. Hampton. He does not always tell me what I want to hear, but he tells me what I need to know or what I need to do to get better. He is second to none!
- Floyd Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center