Dr. Frank Koenig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Koenig's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Koenig, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Koenig completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. Dr. Koenig is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Jefferson Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koenig?
Absolutely great. Very concerned about my condition until I met Doctor Koenig and his staff. After that no worries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koenig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Koenig frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy.
Dr. Koenig's office is located at 10401 Spotsylvania Ave Ste 203, Fredericksburg, VA 22408. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koenig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates
Mary Washington Hospital
Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg