Dr. Frank Gaffney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gaffney's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Gaffney, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Gaffney completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Institute and is affiliated with Bailey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaffney is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Utica Park Clinic
Hillcrest Medical Center1120 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 579-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaffney?
Excellent physician and staff. Nurse Jessica is outstanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaffney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gaffney frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gaffney's office is located at 1265 S Utica Ave Ste 300, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaffney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bailey Medical Center
- Hillcrest Medical Center