Dr. Valone III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frank Valone III, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Valone III completed a residency at University of California At San Francisco. He currently practices at California Pacific Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Columbia University Comprehensive Adult and Pediatric Spine Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Washington University Spine Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University of California At San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2015
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Homestate Health Plan
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valone III?
I was on the medical merry-go-round. Had pain in my leg and hip ,so I went to a hip and knee Dr. X-rays showed no problem and was advised to do PT. 6 months later ,I was no better. I had an MRI and did two rounds of cortisone shots in my spine to no avail. Dr Valone took one look at the MRI and said I had 3 cysts near my spine ,that were the cause of my pain. At this point ,I think Im going to end up in a wheel chair ,because I could hardly walk ,therefore surgery was inevitable. Dr Valone performed surgery just in time before permanent damage. It was a long 8 months after my first visit to the hip Dr. I wish someone had advised seeing a spine surgeon ,Dr Valone ,from the start . Today, June 1,2021 , I played 90 minutes of tennis..It's a miracle to have been in his skillful hands and I'll be forever grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank Valone III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Valone III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valone III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valone III frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Valone III's office is located at 3838 California St Rm 108, San Francisco, CA 94118. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus