Dr. Frank Artinian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Artinian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Artinian, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Artinian completed a residency at William Beaumont Hospital. He currently practices at Childrens Hospital Medical Center of Akron and is affiliated with Aultman Alliance Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Certificate In Plant-Based Nutrition, Other Education — 2015
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Artinian?
My son Michael is a very special little boy. He has CP, a VP shunt along with other issues. Dr. Artinian is the absolute best doctor. He always is prompt to answer my emails on my chart, and every visit he spends as much time as needed with Mikey and I to make sure all questions and concerns are answered. He treats us both like people instead of just another patient in his waiting room. We are very grateful to have him as Mikeys pediatrician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Artinian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Artinian frequently treats Bronchiolitis, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Artinian's office is located at 300 Locust St, Akron, OH 44302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Artinian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aultman Alliance Community Hospital