Dr. Deland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frank Deland, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Deland completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Louisville Behavioral Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deland is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital
- University Of Southern California School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Louisville Behavioral Health System
Louisville Behavioral Health System3430 Newburg Rd Ste 212, Louisville, KY 40218 Existing Patients: (502) 454-8800
Zafrin B. Syed,m.d., Pllc
Lbhs3430 Newburg Rd Ste 210, Louisville, KY 40218 Existing Patients: (502) 454-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deland?
I have been seeing Dr. Deland for years and it’s obvious he has a strong background in psychiatry and medicine. He is very easy to relate with and build rapport due to his relaxed, kind nature. He deals very well with patients from 18-100+ Years old
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank Deland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Deland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deland frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Deland's office is located at 3430 Newburg Rd Ste 212, Louisville, KY 40218. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.