Dr. Frank Young III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Young III's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Young III, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Young III completed a residency at Eye Fdn University Ala School Med. He currently practices at 20/20 Ophthalmic Associates PA and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eye Fdn University Ala School Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Curran Meth Mc, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young III?
Very good and nice to me
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young III frequently treats B-Scan Ultrasound, Ultrasound, Eye, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Young III's office is located at 2020 Normandie Dr, Montgomery, AL 36111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Young III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center South
20/20 Ophthalmic Associates PA
20/20 Ophthalmic Associates PA2020 Normandie Dr, Montgomery, AL 36111 (334) 286-2020