Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Galli, MD
Dr. Frank Galli, MD is
- Mt Zion Uc San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of California San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galli?
He saved my life. He does not have the best bed side manner, but he does have super knowledge about his field. 20 years ago he spotted something wrong with me and immediately recommended a double bypass heart surgery. I got it, and today I feel great.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Frank Galli, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Galli's profile.
Dr. Galli in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Galli frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hypertension and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Galli's office is located at 2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311 Mountain View, CA 94040. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Galli provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Frank Galli, MD is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital).
Yes, Dr. Frank Galli, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Frank Galli, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists Inc.2490 Hospital Dr Ste 311, Mountain View, CA 94040 (650) 962-4693