Dr. Frank Bonavita, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bonavita's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frank Bonavita, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Bonavita completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Campus. He currently practices at Optima Medical Care LLC and is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bonavita is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Campus, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell Campus, Internship Hospital
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Optima Medical Care LLC8575 E Princess Dr Ste 117, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Existing Patients: (480) 899-8930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonavita?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bonavita accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bonavita frequently treats Limb Swelling, Arrhythmia Screening, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Bonavita's office is located at 8575 E Princess Dr Ste 117, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bonavita has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center