Dr. Adair has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frank Adair, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Adair completed a residency at University Of Ut Med Center. He currently practices at FRANK ADAIR, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adair is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Utah Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Ut Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Utah Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1982
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frank Adair, MD
Frank Adair, MD140 MIDDLEFIELD RD, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Existing Patients: (650) 368-2573
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adair?
Dr. Adair helped me through a very difficult time in my life. He was open minded, caring, and really went out of his was way to help me. About a year after my final visit, he was asked to respond to a questionnaire related to a life insurance policy I applied for. He did so in a very thoughtful way that was both honest but also enabled the insurance company to issue the policy. Some doctors would not have cared but he did.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank Adair, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adair's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adair frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Adair's office is located at 140 MIDDLEFIELD RD, Palo Alto, CA 94301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.