Dr. Francisco Valdivia, MD is a neurology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Valdivia completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at Center For Neurosciences and is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valdivia is board certified in Neurology.
Center For Neurosciences
Center For Neurosciences2450 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85718 Existing Patients: (520) 795-7750
- Med U of Guadalajara, Medical School
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valdivia?
The doctor is very focus and has been seeking to resolve a complex condition with care and competence. very pleased indeed.
- Tucson Medical Center