Call (737) 276-4513 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Francisco Otero, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Otero completed a residency at University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch. He currently practices at Cardio Texas and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Otero is board certified in Cardiology.
- The University Of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Residency Hospital — 1998
- School Of Medicine, University Of Sevilla, Spain, Residency Hospital — 1992
- universidad of Sevilla/ Faculty of Medicine --Master's Degree (Residency in Emergency Medicine), Undergraduate School — 1992
- none, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otero?
Dr. Otero and his team are the best. Great Cardiologist! Thanks for everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Otero has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Francisco Otero, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Otero's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Otero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Otero frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Otero's office is located at 1015 E 32nd St Ste 508, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Otero speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center