Dr. Francisco Adames, MD is a family medicine specialist in Spring, TX. Dr. Adames completed a residency at Hofstra NSLIJ School of Medicine at Southside Hospital. He currently practices at Windrose Family Medicine and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Adames is board certified in Family Practice.
Windrose Family Medicine
Greater Northwest Houston Enterpris20423 Kuykendahl Rd Ste 100, Spring, TX 77379 Existing Patients: (281) 500-8660
- Hofstra NSLIJ School of Medicine at Southside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- N/A, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adames?
Front office is always polite and courteous(Lorena is always a pleasant person to speak with and always helpful) Dr Adame is polite, courteous, and listens to your concerns. He treats you as a person not as a number. He explains himself in a manner which is easy to understand m not using medical terms which can confuse a person I feel at ease when I am conversing with him.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest