Call (737) 276-4286 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Francis Zidar, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Zidar completed a residency at University Of Michigan Hospital. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zidar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Boston College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Austin Heart PA900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4286
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zidar?
As a Healthcare Attorney, I have dealt with Physicians, both good and bad, for the past 50 years. Dr. Frank Zidar is an exceptional Cardiologist— well trained, courteous and and knowledgeable. He spends time with his patients to hear and evaluate what you have to say about your family history and your present condition. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zidar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Francis Zidar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zidar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zidar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zidar frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zidar's office is located at 900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin