New patients may call (512) 503-5321 to make an appointment.
Dr. Francis Zidar, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Zidar completed a residency at University Of Michigan Health System. He currently practices at Austin Heart - Central Park and is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zidar is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Michigan Health System, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic|Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Michigan Health System|University of Michigan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zidar?
As a Healthcare Attorney, I have dealt with Physicians, both good and bad, for the past 50 years. Dr. Frank Zidar is an exceptional Cardiologist— well trained, courteous and and knowledgeable. He spends time with his patients to hear and evaluate what you have to say about your family history and your present condition. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Francis Zidar, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Zidar's profile.
Dr. Zidar specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zidar frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zidar's office is located at 900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Zidar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Francis Zidar, MD is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center and Heart Hospital of Austin.
Yes, Dr. Francis Zidar, MD holds board certifications in Cardiology.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Francis Zidar, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
Austin Heart - Central Park
Austin Heart - Central Park900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 503-5321