Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Francis Falck, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mystic, CT. Dr. Falck completed a residency at University Of Rochester. He currently practices at Falck Eye Centers, LLC and is affiliated with Lawrence and Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Falck is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hartford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Other Education — 1982
- Eastern Ct State University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Falck?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Falck frequently treats Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid, Trichiasis, and Eyelid Surgery.
Dr. Falck's office is located at 35 WASHINGTON ST, Mystic, CT 06355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Falck speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Falck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital