Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Francis Thandroyen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Thandroyen completed a residency at King Edward Viii. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates of Greenville and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- King Edward Viii, Residency Hospital
- Groote Schuur, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Capetown, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Wentworth, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- King Edward Viii, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University Of Natal, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Associates of Greenville
Cardiovascular Associates of Greenville218 ROPER MOUNTAIN ROAD EXT, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 509-6111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thandroyen?
Dr. Thandroyen Is one of the most thorough, knowledgable and straight-forward doctors I have received check-ups and treatment from. He actually listens when I talk to him and describe the purpose of my visit. I give him a 5 star.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thandroyen frequently treats Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Thandroyen's office is located at 218 ROPER MOUNTAIN ROAD EXT, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thandroyen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown