Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 961-2810.
Dr. Francis Lichon, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7443
Dr. Francis Lichon, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Lichon completed a residency at Luth Genl Hospital. He currently practices at Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lichon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Ill Cook Co Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Luth Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Luth Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Luth Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Illinois
- National Elevator
- Preferred Network Access
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lichon?
Excellent doctor! Listens to concern then explains what treatment options available.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lichon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Francis Lichon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lichon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lichon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lichon frequently treats Arthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR), and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Lichon's office is located at 1220 Hobson Rd Ste 104, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.