Dr. Francis Kelley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Francis Kelley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at Valley MC. He currently practices at Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health and is affiliated with Banner Lassen Medical Center. Dr. Kelley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Valley MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Valley MC, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Valley MC, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health1500 E 2nd St Ste 400, Reno, NV 89502 Existing Patients: (775) 323-6700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
He is very caring and takes time to listen to your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelley frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kelley's office is located at 1500 E 2nd St Ste 400, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kelley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center