Dr. Francis Pasley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pasley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Francis Pasley, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Pasley completed a residency at U Toronto. He currently practices at Otter Creek Associates. Dr. Pasley is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Hawthorn Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1966
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Ontario Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1961
- DeGoesbriand Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1960
- DeGoesbriand Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1958
- University of Ottawa, Fac Med, Medical School — 1957
Otter Creek Associates
Clinical Assessment and Treatment86 Lake St, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 865-3450
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pasley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pasley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pasley frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Psychiatric Diseases, and Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback).
Dr. Pasley's office is located at 86 Lake St, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pasley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.