Dr. Cordova has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Francis Cordova, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Cordova completed a residency at Hurley Medical Center. He currently practices at Temple University Hospital and is affiliated with Temple University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cordova is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hurley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hurley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Temple University Hospital3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140 Existing Patients: (215) 707-5864
Temple Health Oaks450 Cresson Blvd Ste 200, Phoenixville, PA 19460 Existing Patients: (610) 630-2222
Jeanes Hospital7600 Central Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 707-3332
Temple Pulmonology Associates3401 N Broad St Ste 785, Philadelphia, PA 19140 Existing Patients: (215) 707-5864
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cordova?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Francis Cordova, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cordova's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cordova accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cordova frequently treats Interstitial Lung Disease, Bronchiolitis, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Cordova's office is located at 3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Temple University Hospital