Dr. Farn Chan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Farn Chan, MD is a oncology specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program. He currently practices at Cancer and Blood Specialists of Northern Virginia and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chan is board certified in Hematology.
- Vcu Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program, Residency Hospital
- 2004, Internship Hospital
- Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer and Blood Specialists of Northern Virginia
Cancer and Blood Specialists of Northern Virginia2280 Opitz Blvd, Woodbridge, VA 22191 Existing Patients: (703) 590-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chan frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 2280 Opitz Blvd, Woodbridge, VA 22191. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan speaks Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Stafford Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center