Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Fram Buhari, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stockton, CA. Dr. Buhari completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at William X West MD Inc and is affiliated with Adventist Health Lodi Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buhari is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Sheffield Medical School, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Joaquin Cardiology Medical Group
Aejaz Ahmed MD Inc2800 N California St Ste 14, Stockton, CA 95204 Existing Patients: (209) 464-7681
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buhari?
Love doctor Buhari. I first started seeing him bc I was pregnant and having heart palps. He was so thorough. He explained his recommendations. Spent time asking questions and getting to know me. A true delight! And the office girls are so sweet and always busy working. Office is spotless!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Buhari frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Dizziness.
Dr. Buhari's office is located at 2333 N California St, Stockton, CA 95204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buhari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Lodi Memorial
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center Stockton