Dr. Fouad Sattar, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Sattar completed a residency at Guys Hosp Med Sch. He currently practices at Community Care Obstetrics/Gynecology and Midwifery, Community Care Physicians, P.C. and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Sattar is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Community Care Obstetrics/Gynecology and Midwifery, Community Care Physicians, P.C.
Fouad A Sattar MD PC700 Mcclellan St Ste 206, Schenectady, NY 12304 Existing Patients: (518) 370-7937
- Albany Med Coll, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Guys Hosp Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1973
- St Davids Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Cairo U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sattar?
I have been with the practice for 9 years. I had my daughter in 2007. I was induced due to a placental tear. My midwife was there for me the entire time, holding my hand. I was very scared but she kept reassuring me that everything was going to be okay. I am very grateful to Dr. Sattar and his team for the care that I received.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital