Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cape May Court House, NJ. Dr. Tjoumakaris completed a residency at Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tjoumakaris is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute106 S Dennis Rd Bldg 200 Ste 200, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 Existing Patients: (800) 321-9999
Rothman Institute of New Jersey P.A.517 Route 72 W Ste J, Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Existing Patients: (800) 321-9999
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute2500 English Creek Ave, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Existing Patients: (800) 321-9999
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tjoumakaris?
I’m very pleased with the recommendation of Dr TJ. He was thorough and patient, never appeared rushed, answered all my questions and presented logical follow-up actions.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Shore Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital