Call (407) 794-5128 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Kissimmee, FL. He currently practices at Florida Lung, Asthma & Sleep Specialists and is affiliated with Poinciana Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Alabi is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Ilorin / Faculty Of Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Fortified Provider Network
- Golden Rule
- Harrington Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Lung, Asthma & Sleep Specialists
Florida Lung, Asthma, and Sleep Specialists, PA3480 Polynesian Isle Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746 Existing Patients: (407) 794-5128
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alabi?
Excellent care provider.. on time for appts and follows up to assure I get quality care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alabi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alabi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alabi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alabi frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Asthma.
Dr. Alabi's office is located at 3480 Polynesian Isle Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alabi speaks Yoruba and English. View profile to see all.
- Poinciana Medical Center
- Adventhealth Orlando