Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casaday accepts your insurance.
Dr. Floyd Casaday, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indiana, PA. Dr. Casaday completed a residency at Baystate Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Conemaugh Miners Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Casaday is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Baystate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Springfield Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Springfield Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1971
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1265 Wayne Ave Ste 119, Indiana, PA 15701 Existing Patients: (724) 349-3233
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casaday?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Casaday frequently treats Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging.
Dr. Casaday's office is located at 1265 Wayne Ave Ste 119, Indiana, PA 15701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Casaday has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Conemaugh Miners Medical Center
- Indiana Regional Medical Center