Dr. Florian Nickisch, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Nickisch completed a residency at Brown University / Alpert Medical School. He currently practices at University Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nickisch is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
University Orthopaedic Center
University Orthopedic Center590 S Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 Existing Patients: (801) 587-7100
- Ol Miller Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Fellowship At Orthocarolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin, Medical School — 1998
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nickisch?
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics