Dr. Lai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Florence Lai, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Lai completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lai is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Bronx Muni Hosp-Einstein, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Bronx Muni Hosp-Einstein, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2914
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lai?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Florence Lai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lai frequently treats Down Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Lai's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lai speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center