Dr. Florence Solages, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solages' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Florence Solages, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Davie, FL. Dr. Solages completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. She currently practices at Obesity Diabetes Metabolism and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solages is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- New England Med Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Montefiore Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Preferred Care Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solages?
Dr Solages is and excellent physician and it's a pleasure to work with her and her staff!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solages accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solages frequently treats Dexamethasone Suppression Test, Thyroid Nodule Evaluation, and Ultrasound, Thyroid.
Dr. Solages' office is located at 4745 Volunteer Rd Ste 301, Davie, FL 33330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solages speaks Creole and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Solages has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Obesity Diabetes Metabolism
The Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolism Ctr of S FL4745 Volunteer Rd Ste 301, Davie, FL 33330 (954) 583-9661