Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sokal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fleta Sokal, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Sokal completed a residency at Franklin Square hospital Center. She currently practices at Harford Primary Care LLC and is affiliated with University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sokal is board certified in Family Practice.
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harford Primary Care LLC615 W Macphail Rd Ste 106, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (410) 638-8002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sokal?
I was warmly greeted upon arrival in the office. There was usually only a short wait time. The care, knowledge, and concern Dr. Sokal gave always helped me. I am saddened to say she is retiring and will be greatly missed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sokal frequently treats Wellness Examination, Fibromyalgia, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Sokal's office is located at 615 W Macphail Rd Ste 106, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sokal speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sokal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health