Dr. Firas Eladoumikdachi, MD is a breast surgery specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Eladoumikdachi completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eladoumikdachi is board certified in General Surgery.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Amer U Beirut, Internship Hospital — 1999
- American Univ. of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eladoumikdachi?
When you or your loved ones get diagnosed with cancer, all you can wish for is to get a doctor like Dr. Eladou - knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, patient, and caring. In January 2020 my Mom’s mammogram showed a large area with suspicious calcifications. Soon after that, both of my parents got corona. Mom recovered, but Dad didn’t. Needless to say, it was devastating time for the family. Mom’s covid results continued to be positive for 6 weeks after her recovery. Dr. Eladou continued consulting us through the telemedicine. He was able to arrange biopsy with the hospital and risked doing it regardless of Mom being positive. It turned out Mom had stage 2 non invasive breast cancer. Dr. Eladou did the lumpectomy so well that Mom didn’t get any complications and was pretty much back to normal 3 days after the surgery. We are forever thankful to Dr. Eladou not only for his professionalism, but also for surrounding us with care and support we needed so much at the time like that.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton