Dr. Fiona Seager, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seager's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fiona Seager, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Seager completed a residency at Georgetown University - Ophthalmology. She currently practices at Valley Health Eye Specialists and is affiliated with Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children's National Medical Center - Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University - Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Medical School
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seager?
We love Dr. Seager! She is amazing. Our son was admitted to CNMC and she saw him the very first night he was there. She took great care in examining his eyes and making sure he was comfortable. She was meticulous, encouraging, conservative in her treatment and kind to my son. She monitored and took part in his care the entire time he was at CNMC and we felt that he was in the absolute best hands. He wound up requiring surgery to drain an abscess and she was with him throughout the entire surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seager frequently treats Lazy Eye, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Seager's office is located at 302 S Cameron St, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seager speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Seager has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center