Dr. Philippe Capraro, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Capraro completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Grossman/Capraro Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Capraro is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Grossman/Capraro Plastic Surgery
Grossman Plastic Surgery4600 Hale Pkwy, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (303) 320-5566
Spanish, French, Italian, English
- Rose Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Easton Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Easton Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Capraro?
Dr. Capraro was very patient with me as I went through the process of figuring out a solution to my sleep apnea (and fixing how my nose looks at the same time!). He explained options very thoroughly and made sure I was educated about all possible outcomes. He walked me through exactly what recovery would look like so I wasn't surprised by anything as it came. Dr. Capraro is honest, very good at what he does, and cares about his patients. He also worked very well with my ENT surgeon. I am very happy with my septorhinoplasty!!
- Rose Medical Center