Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Edinburg, TX. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Stanford Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at RGV Cosmetic Surgery and Vein Care and is affiliated with Cornerstone Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in General Surgery.
- The Body Sculpting Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Ucla Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Stanford University Department Of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1999
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Me gusto mucho mi resultado de La ciruguia , el Dr excelemte me dio mucha confianza Al examinarme . De hacerme otra Nuevo ciruguia lo volveria hacer . Gracias Dr
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Spider Veins, Breast Asymmetry , and Breast Hypoplasia.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 141 Paseo del Prado Ave Ste 101, Edinburg, TX 78539. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rodriguez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg
- South Texas Health System Heart