Dr. Fidel Valea, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Valea's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fidel Valea, MD is a oncology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Valea completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Carilion Clinic Gynecological Oncology and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carilion Clinic Gynecological Oncology
Carilion Clinic Gynecological Oncology1 Riverside Cir Ste 300, Roanoke, VA 24016 Existing Patients: (540) 581-0160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valea?
My sister had an ovarian tumor the size of a football and turned out to be cancer. My sister also has disabilities. We could not have asked for a kinder or gentler physician taking care of her. From surgery to chemo he has had her best interest at heart and took excellent care of her. The staff was also kind, informative, and super helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Valea.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valea frequently treats Hysterectomy - Open , Gynecologic Cancer, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Valea's office is located at 1 Riverside Cir Ste 300, Roanoke, VA 24016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valea has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Duke University Hospital